|Locoloc® #3-H Hand Swager||| Print ||
Locoloc® Hydraulic Swager
LOCOLOC® #3-H - HYDRAULIC HAND SWAGER
Exerts 14 tons pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low pressure pump stage to the high pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression.
The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. It is operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn.
Full visibility of the working area is afforded by the narrow, 180° swivel "C" head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting. Gauge supplied with each die.
Available as a Kit
MADE IN THE USA: YES
Hydraulic compression tool with a two stage section for use with interchangeable die sets, 1/4" to 1/2".
ALWAYS USE GAUGE TO CHECK THE AFTER SWAGE DIMENSION
To obtain the best possible performance we recommend:
(1) Keep the tool clean and free from dirt or metal particles, especially around the head, dies and ram of the tool.
(2) Lubricate all moving parts regularly
(3) Keep all bolts tight
(4) Check the oil level periodically and use clean oil as recommended. Never mix different brands or types of oil.
- Wire Rope Terminals
- Fork Ends
- Eye Ends
- Ball Ends
- Oval Sleeves
- Stop Sleeves
- Wire Rope Clips
- Locoloc® Hand Swaging Tools
- Locoloc® Battery Swaging Tools
- FELCO Cable Cutters
- Other Cutters/Pliers
- Swaging Machines
- Swaging Accessories
- Swaging Kits
- Tension Gauges
- Strippers and Cutters
- Locking & Seizing Wire